● Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are very thin pieces of durable, tooth shaped porcelain that are custom made (for shape and color) by a professional dental laboratory.
They are bonded onto the front of teeth to create a beautiful and attractive smile.
Veneers can completely reshape your teeth and smile.
They can often be alternatives to crowns and the ideal solution in treating many dental conditions.
As with most dental restorations, veneers are not permanent and may someday need replacement.
They are exceptionally durable and will last many years, giving you a beautiful long-lasting smile.
Reasons for porcelain veneers
Worn or chipped teeth.
Unwanted or uneven spaces.
Teeth that are too small or large.
Severely discolored or stained teeth.
Cosmetically, to create a uniform, white, beautiful smile.
• Getting veneers usually requires two visits to complete the process, with little or no anesthesia required during the procedure.
• The teeth are prepared by lightly buffing and shaping the surface to allow for the thickness of the veneer.
• A mold or impression of the teeth is taken, and a shade (color) will then be chosen by you and the dentist.
• On the second visit the teeth will be cleansed with special liquids to achieve a durable bond.
• Bonding cement is then placed between the tooth and veneer and a special light beam is used to harden and set the bond.
• If you are experiencing any of the reasons for getting porcelain veneers listed above, please contact us at 416 925–0154 to set up a consultation today. Please email any questions to
• Also, you can visit our friendly team at Bathurst College Dentistry ® for more information at 474 College Street, Suite 103 Toronto, Ontario M6G 1A4